Sell Your Classic Cadillac For Cash Today!
We're Dusty Cars, California's leading classic car buyer and restoration specialist. We offer the best prices, no matter what condition your car is in.
If you've got a classic car for sale, get a free valuation and cash offer for it now!
Cadillac can be seen as one of the most iconic and enduring auto brands of the last 100 years.
Founded in 1902 by Henry Leland, it only took six or so years before Cadillac:
- Brought forward the idea of interchangeable car parts
- Laid the foundation for modern mass production of automobiles
Innovations such as these led to Cadillac adopting the slogan “Standard of the World”—and the innovation didn’t stop there. In 1910, Cadillac was the first company to offer a car that had a fully enclosed passenger cabin.
Between 1910 and 1920, Cadillac:
- Released the first electronic self-starter, ignition, lighting model
- Won the Dewar trophy for the second time
- Introduced the V8 engine that became synonymous with the Cadillac brand
Now that we’ve covered some essential early Cadillac history, let’s dive into some fun facts about the brand:
Interesting Cadillac Facts
- Al Capone rode in a bulletproof Cadillac that was impounded after Capone was sent to Alcatraz Prison
- Cadillac was the first brand to introduce curved glass into automobile design during the 1950s
- The first car to feature a V16 engine was Cadillac
- By 1964, Cadillacs were the first vehicles to offer climate control settings
Top Cadillac Models
- Up first, we have the 1937 Cadillac Phaeton 5859. What makes this car so incredible is the jaw-dropping classic aesthetic. This car is so iconic that it inspired one of Cadillac’s 2010 concept cars.
- 1941 Series 62 Convertibles by Cadillac was a favorite car of many celebrities around the time of its release. Movie stars such as Howard Hughes and Jean Harlow owned a model of the vehicle. Those looking to acquire the car today can expect to pay over $50,000 for the classic convertible.
- Cadillac’s 1959 Eldorado Biarritz monstrous tail fins alone make this car a pure spectacle. With a streamlined profile and rear covered wheels, nobody had seen a car like this until Cadillac made around 1300 of the vehicle in 1959. Auctions nowadays sell the rare vehicle for around $170,000.
Why Sell to Dusty Cars?
We pay high, fair prices because we love restoring cars to their former glory!
We Pay Top Dollar
We Buy Cars in Any Condition
We care About Delivering Great Customer Service
We've Been in The Business Over 20 Years
We Don't Just Flip Cars, We Restore Them
We Travel Nationwide to Come to You
Get In Touch
Read What Our Clients Say Below
We pride ourselves on great communication, friendly staff and happy customers!