Sell Your Classic Rolls Royce For Cash Today!
We're Dusty Cars, California's leading classic car buyer and restoration specialist. We offer the best prices, no matter what condition your car is in.
If you've got a classic car for sale, get a free valuation and cash offer for it now!
Rolls-Royce Limited was founded in 1904 by Charles Rolls and Henry Royce. The first car created by the duo was labeled the “Rolls-Royce 10 HP”. In 1906, the Rolls-Royce Silver Ghost was built and hailed as the best car in the world.
Similar to other auto manufacturers such as Volkswagen and BMW, Rolls-Royce helped design aero engines to aid war efforts.
Built for speed and luxury, Rolls-Royce brought an element of excitement to auto manufacturing that hadn’t been seen before.
Multiple hit cars by Rolls-Royce were produced during the 50s, 60s, and 70s that included:
- Phantom V
- Silver Shadow II
The 1990s marked a new era for Rolls-Royce as BMW acquired the company. With a new manufacturing facility in Goodwood, England Rolls-Royce would build vehicles by hand here.
Modern-day examples of popular Rolls-Royce models include the Phantom, Ghost, Wraith, and Dawn.
Interesting Rolls-Royce Facts
- Rolls-Royce has moved most of its manufacturing to Indianapolis, Indiana, from London.
- The company did not start selling full-bodied cars until 1946.
- Rolls-Royce center caps do not rotate so they can be seen.
- The spirit of ecstasy hood centerpiece on Rolls-Royce vehicles has safety protection features so it won’t get flicked
- The coach lines on Rolls-Royce vehicles are hand-painted by Mark Court
- Hong Kong has more Rolls-Royce vehicles on the street than any other world location
Now a part of the BMW Group, Rolls-Royce was a luxury car manufacturer and later on became an aero-engine manufacturing business. War prompted the company to begin manufacturing engines while financial instability had the company frequently changing hands around the 1970s and 1980s.
While Rolls-Royce has had an occasionally bumpy financial history, the brand name still stands strong today. Back in 1987, a survey reflected that only Coca-Cola was a better-known name brand over Rolls-Royce.
Why Sell to Dusty Cars?
We pay high, fair prices because we love restoring cars to their former glory!